***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on Ancient China in an engaging way! This resource covers the Xia Dynasty(2100-1600 BCE) through the Qin Dynasty (221-206 BCE).
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These digital interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of Ancient World History digital interactive notebooks for Google Drive! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 24 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – mandate of heaven, aging dynasty, feudal system, loess, calligraphy, dynastic cycle, the Analects, filial piety, alchemy, acupuncture, cultural diffusion, three ways
2. Geography – Yellow & Yangtze Rivers
3. The Gobi and Taklamakan Deserts – image and information
4. The Himalaya Mountains – image and information
5. The Chinese Dynasties – Xia, Shang, Zhou, Qin, Han, Six Dynasties, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing
6. The Xia Dynasty – history, government, culture, debate
7. The Shang Dynasty – history, government, writing, oracle bones
8. The Zhou Dynasty – history, government, religion, western vs. eastern Zhou
9. Decentralization and War – the Spring & Autumn Period and the Warring States Period
10. The Qin Dynasty – history, government, economy, architecture
11. The Silk Road – image and information
12. The Great Wall of China – image and information
13. The Terracotta Army – the tomb, the soldiers, discovery
14. Ancient Chinese Inventions – silk, paper, printing, gunpowder, the compass, the umbrella, porcelain, the wheelbarrow
15. Daily life in Ancient China – work, family life, women, education
16. Chinese religion – Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism
17. The Chinese calendar – rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog, pig
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Ancient World History digital interactive notebooks:
There are no reviews yet.