***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on Ancient Egypt in an engaging way! This resource covers the Old Kingdom through Roman rule of Egypt.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These digital interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of Ancient World History digital interactive notebooks for Google Drive! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 30 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – afterlife, amulet, ankh, Book of the Dead, dynasty, Giza, inundation, obelisk, papyrus, Rosetta Stone, senet, and vizier
2. The Old Kingdom (3050-2686 BCE) – government, pyramids, end of the Old Kingdom, First Intermediate Period
3. The Middle Kingdom (1975-1640 BCE) – city of Thebes, height, art, end of the Middle Kingdom, Second Intermediate Period
4. The New Kingdom (1570-1075 BCE) – conquest of land, temples, valley of the kings, end of the New Kingdom, Third Intermediate Period
5. The Late Period (653-332 BCE) – Egypt united, Persians in Egypt, Alexander the Great
6. The Ptolemaic Period (332-30 BCE) – the Ptolemies, culture, cities, Cleopatra
7. Roman rule – Roman rule, social structure, economy, Islamic conquest
8. Map of Ancient Egypt
9. Egyptian society – hierarchy
10. Daily life – clothing, homes, food
11. The Nile River – fertile land, flooding, seasons, transportation
12. Hieroglyphics – chart
13. Famous Egyptian pharaohs – Sneferu, Khufu, Amenhotep III, Akhenaten, Tutankhamun
14. 13 Egyptian gods – Bast, Anubis, Ra, Amun, Hathor, Geb,Sekhmet, Horus, Khnum, Shu, Osiris, Sobek, Thoth
15. Egyptian mummies – what are mummies, who was mummified, why mummify, why leave the heart, canopic jars
16. Steps to mummification – 7 steps
17. The pyramids – step pyramids, later pyramids, how they were built, what’s inside
18. 6 famous pyramids – Step Pryamid of Djoser, Great Pyramid of Giza, Bent Pyramid, Red Pyramid, Pyramid of Khafre, White Pyramid
19. The Valley of the Kings – number of tombs, fate, tomb of Tutankhamen
20. The Great Sphinx of Giza – the Great Sphinx, size, the nose
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Ancient World History digital interactive notebooks:
There are no reviews yet.