This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on Ancient Greece in an engaging way! This resource covers the Minoan and Mycenaean Civilizations through the fall of the Greek Empire.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 21 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – polis, hoplite, democracy, diarchy, ephors, phalanx, Delian League, Peloponnesian League, myth, oligarchy, drama, home
2. Minoans and Mycenaeans – Minoans, Mycenaeans, conquer, Greek dark ages
3. Overview of Greek history – Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic, Roman periods
4. Athens – name, the Agora, the Acropolis, Pericles
5. Sparta – the army, Spartan boys, social classes, Spartan girls
6. The Persian Wars – the Persian empire, cause, first invasion, battle of Marathon, second invasion, battle of Thermopylae, battle of Salamis
7. The Peloponnesian War – cause, the first war, peace, the second war, peace
8. Decline and fall of the Greek Empire – Alexander the Great, division in Greece, decline, battle of Corinth
9. Culture – art, architecture, drama
10. The Greek Alphabet – chart
11. Daily Life – homes, food, clothing, women
12. Greek Mythology – the Titans, the Olympians, monsters, the Iliad, Odyssey
13. Olympian Gods – Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Demeter, Persephone, Dionysus
14. Famous Greek people – Alexander the Great, Archimedes, Aristotle, Plato, Pericles, Socrates, Hercules, Achilles
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!