***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on Ancient Greece in an engaging way! This resource covers the Minoan and Mycenaean Civilizations through the fall of the Greek Empire.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of Ancient World History interactive notebooks & graphic organizers! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
In this resource you will find…
• 17 graphic organizers: 15 with text on them, and 2 left blank for your own customization.
• 1 map of Greece and the Greek alphabet.
• 5 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. Key vocabulary – polis, hoplite, democracy, diarchy, ephors, phalanx, Delian League, Peloponnesian League, myth, oligarchy, drama, home
2. Minoans and Mycenaeans – Minoans, Mycenaeans, conquer, Greek dark ages
3. Overview of Greek history – Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic, Roman periods
4. Athens – name, the Agora, the Acropolis, Pericles
5. Sparta – the army, Spartan boys, social classes, Spartan girls
6. The Persian Wars – the Persian empire, cause, first invasion, battle of Marathon, second invasion, battle of Thermopylae, battle of Salamis
7. The Peloponnesian War – cause, the first war, peace, the second war, peace
8. Decline and fall of the Greek Empire – Alexander the Great, division in Greece, decline, battle of Corinth
9. Culture – art, architecture, drama
10. The Greek Alphabet – chart
11. Daily Life – homes, food, clothing, women
12. Greek Mythology – the Titans, the Olympians, monsters, the Iliad, Odyssey
13. Olympian Gods – Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Demeter, Persephone, Dionysus
14. Famous Greek people – Alexander the Great, Archimedes, Aristotle, Plato, Pericles, Socrates, Hercules, Achilles
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Ancient World History interactive notebooks:
There are no reviews yet.