This FREE paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the causes of the American Revolution in an engaging way! This resource covers the Stamp Act through the Declaration of Independence.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 9 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. The Stamp Act – paying for the war, no representation, reaction in the colonies, Stamp Act Congress, Sons of Liberty, Stamp Act repealed
2. The Townshend Acts – what were they, why were they made, importance, reaction in the colonies, results
3. The Boston Massacre – what happened, after the massacre, the trials, results
4. The Boston Tea Party – what was it, why were they protesting, was it planned, cost of the tea
5. The Intolerable Acts – Boston Port Act, Massachusetts Government Act, Administration of Justice Act, Quartering Act, Quebec Act, results
6. Continental Congress – First and second congresses, accomplishments
7. Declaration of Independence – who wrote it, agreement, July 4, 1776, signatures