This FREE interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the causes of the American Revolution in an engaging way! This resource covers the Stamp Act through the Declaration of Independence.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of American History interactive notebooks & graphic organizers! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
In this resource you will find…
• 7 graphic organizers
• 3 1/2 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. The Stamp Act – paying for the war, no representation, reaction in the colonies, Stamp Act Congress, Sons of Liberty, Stamp Act repealed
2. The Townshend Acts – what were they, why were they made, importance, reaction in the colonies, results
3. The Boston Massacre – what happened, after the massacre, the trials, results
4. The Boston Tea Party – what was it, why were they protesting, was it planned, cost of the tea
5. The Intolerable Acts – Boston Port Act, Massachusetts Government Act, Administration of Justice Act, Quartering Act, Quebec Act, results
6. Continental Congress – First and second congresses, accomplishments
7. Declaration of Independence – who wrote it, agreement, July 4, 1776, signatures
Check out my other American History interactive notebooks (Part 1):
There are no reviews yet.