***CLICK HERE for a preview of this resource!***
This is an excellent way for your students to study the characteristics and evolution of early human ancestors.
This resource is included in a larger BUNDLE of other Early Human resources! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
After completing the reading passage about early human ancestors, students will answer questions based on the reading.
Students will also describe each early human ancestor:
– Homo habilis
– Homo erectus
– Homo sapiens
Answer keys are included for each worksheet.
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Early Human resources:
– Prehistoric Cave Paintings
– Neolithic Revolution
– Periods of the Stone Age
– Early Humans & the Stone Age PowerPoint
– Word Wall & Vocab Activities
– Early Humans Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans Digital Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans & the Stone Age Test and Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.