This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the Executive Branch of the United States government in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from the roles and responsibilities of the President & his cabinet to information about the White House.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 14 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – Executive branch, President, Vice President, Cabinet, Commander in Chief, Executive Order, impeachment, veto, National Security Council, pardon power, State of the Union Address, 25th Amendment
2. President – requirements, Commander in Chief, chief diplomat, relationship with Congress, other responsibilities, State of the Union Address, impeachment
3. Vice President – requirements, President of the Senate, other responsibilities, becoming President
4. Executive Office of the President – creation, responsibility, National Security Council, White House Communications & Press Secretary
5. President’s Cabinet – departments, Senate confirmation, succession
6. Executive Departments
7. Presidential Succession
8. The White House – location, history, West Wing, visit the White House
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!