This interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the Executive Branch of the United States government in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from the roles and responsibilities of the President & his cabinet to information about the White House.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
In this resource you will find…
• 13 graphic organizers: 11 with text on them, and 2 left blank for your own customization.
• 5 1/2 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. Key vocabulary – Executive branch, President, Vice President, Cabinet, Commander in Chief, Executive Order, impeachment, veto, National Security Council, pardon power, State of the Union Address, 25th Amendment
2. President – requirements, Commander in Chief, chief diplomat, relationship with Congress, other responsibilities, State of the Union Address, impeachment
3. Vice President – requirements, President of the Senate, other responsibilities, becoming President
4. Executive Office of the President – creation, responsibility, National Security Council, White House Communications & Press Secretary
5. President’s Cabinet – departments, Senate confirmation, succession
6. Executive Departments
7. Presidential Succession
8. The White House – location, history, West Wing, visit the White House
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!