This a week-long mini unit about George Washington is the PERFECT way to teach your students about George Washington! In this mini-unit you will not find the stereotypical facts about George Washington, but an in-depth study of George’s childhood, his time as General of the Continental Army, and his time as the first President of the United State.
There are a variety of fun activities to do with your students during this unit! The best part? It’s NO PREP! Just print, copy, & go!
These biography packs are part of a larger BUNDLE of Revolutionary Americans biography packs! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
– Colored & Black and White Posters
– 3 pages of informational text
– 3 pages of tricky words in the text that students can look up in the dictionary
– KWL Chart
– Graphic Organizer
– Writing Worksheets
– A map of the Battle of Yorktown
– Word Search
– Trading Cards
– Colored & Black & White Bookmarks
– Timeline Activity
– Assessment & Answer Key based on the text
Please check out the preview for a more in-depth look at this resource!
Check out my other Revolutionary Americans biography packs: