This interactive notebook mega-bundle includes everything you need to teach about American history from the Gilded Age through the present.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
In this resource you will find…
• 11 interactive notebooks
• 236 graphic organizers with text on them, and others left blank for your own customization
• 94 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents for each notebook is also included.
American History INB Bundle PART 3
– Gilded Age
– U.S. Imperialism
– Progressive Era
– World War I
– Roaring 20s & Great Depression
– World War II
American History INB Bundle PART 4
– Cold War
– Civil Rights Movement
– 1950s & 1960s
– 1970s & 1980s
– 1990s to Present