This set of no-prep Martin Luther King Jr. themed writing prompts will be a perfect addition to your study of Martin Luther King Jr.! Students will reflect on what they know about Martin Luther King Jr., and their knowledge will shine through their writing!
These writing prompts are part of a larger BUNDLE of Martin Luther King Jr. Social Studies resource materials! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
There are 10 prompts included in this product. Each prompt comes on primary-lined paper as well as regular lined paper. A writing checklist is also included.
- Write about 3 things you have learned
- MLK Jr.’s childhood
- MLK Jr.’s adult life
- Describe MLK Jr. (space for illustration)
- What was MLK Jr.’s dream (space for illustration)
- What is your dream?
- Creative writing: imagine you are at MLK Jr.’s famous speech (space for illustration)
- If you could meet MLK Jr.
- How can you treat all people equally?
- How can you make the world a better place
Check out my other Martin Luther King Jr. resource materials: