***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This Native American Homes Social Studies Reading Comprehension Passage Pack includes everything you need to teach your students about different types Native American homes used throughout history.
Engage your students in social studies with these high-interest reading comprehension passages and questions. Challenge your students to read complex texts independently, with a group, or during guided reading.
These reading comprehension passages are specifically designed to meet all of your social studies needs. Never worry about preparing for social studies again! Just print and go!
These reading passages are part of a larger BUNDLE of Native Americans Social Studies reading comprehension passages! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
This resource includes:
- 10 reading passages
- Questions for each passage
- Suggested answers for each passage
- Teacher instructions
Ideas for classroom use:
- For whole-class social studies instruction
- As close reading during guided reading groups
- During centers
- For bellwork, classwork, early-finishers, or homework
- For test prep, unit review, and assessment of knowledge
Native American homes included in this set:
- Plank House
Check out my other Native Americans reading comprehension passages:
There are no reviews yet.