***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the origins of Judaism in an engaging way! This resource covers the beginning of Judaism to the destruction of the second temple in 70 C.E.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These digital interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of World Religions digital interactive notebooks for Google Drive! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 18 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – 13 principles of faith, 613 commandments, Aaron, Aron Kodesh, Bimah, Esther, Gentile, Hebrew, Israel, Jerusalem, Kosher, Aramaic, Messiah, Patriarchs, Passover, Purim, Rabbi, Sabbath
2. The 13 articles of faith
3. Parts of the Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible) – the Torah, the Nevi’im, and the Ketuvim
4. Children of Israel – the three patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob)
5. Jewish matriarchs – Sarah, Leah, Rebekah, and Rachel
6. The Exodus – Israelites in Egypt, Moses sent by God, parting of the Red Sea, in the wilderness
7. The 10 commandments
8. The twelve tribes of Israel – Reuban, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin
9. The kings of Israel – Saul, David, and Solomon
10. The split of Israel into the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah
11. Babylonian captivity – Jehoakim, Nubuchadnezzar, Cyrus the Great, Zerubbabel
12. The second temple
13. Judaism vs. Christianity
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other World Religions digital interactive notebooks:
Origins of Buddhism
Origins of Christianity
Origins of Hinduism
Origins of Islam
There are no reviews yet.