This is an excellent way for your students to study the three periods of the Stone Age:
This resource is included in a larger BUNDLE of other Early Human resources! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
After completing the reading passage about the periods of the Stone Age, students will answer questions based on the reading.
Students will also describe each period of the Stone Age and will fill in a chart about each period.
Answer keys are included for each worksheet.
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Early Human resources:
– Prehistoric Cave Paintings
– Early Human Ancestors
– Neolithic Revolution
– Early Humans & the Stone Age PowerPoint
– Word Wall & Vocab Activities
– Early Humans Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans Digital Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans & the Stone Age Test and Answer Key