This Stonehenge resource is an engaging and informative way to help your students learn and understand more about Stonehenge!
This resource is included in a larger BUNDLE of other Early Human resources! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
After completing the reading passage about Stonehenge, students will answer questions based on the reading. Students will also speculate why they think Stonehenge was built.
Answer keys are included for each worksheet.
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Early Human resources:
– Prehistoric Cave Paintings
– Early Human Ancestors
– Neolithic Revolution
– Periods of the Stone Age
– Early Humans & the Stone Age PowerPoint
– Word Wall & Vocab Activities
– Early Humans Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans Digital Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans & the Stone Age Test and Answer Key