This Neolithic/Agricultural Revolution resource is an engaging and informative way to help your students learn and understand more about the Neolithic/Agricultural Revolution!
This resource is included in a larger BUNDLE of other Early Human resources! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
After completing the reading passage about the Neolithic/Agricultural Revolution, students will answer questions based on the reading. Students will also describe what it would be like to transition from a hunter-gatherer to a farmer.
Also included is a map activity about the Fertile Crescent.
Answer keys are included for each worksheet.
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other Early Human resources:
– Prehistoric Cave Paintings
– Early Human Ancestors
– Periods of the Stone Age
– Early Humans & the Stone Age PowerPoint
– Word Wall & Vocab Activities
– Early Humans Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans Digital Interactive Notebook
– Early Humans & the Stone Age Test and Answer Key