***Click here for a preview of this resource***
This paperless digital interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the United States Constitution in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from the framers of the Constitution to the Amendments.
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student notes. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
This digital resource is completely PAPERLESS! It can be used with Google Drive, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive!
In this resource you will find…
• 12 pages of activities
• Suggested answer key
1. Key vocabulary – Constitution, amendment, Federalists, Anti-Federalists, Constitutional Convention, checks & balances, expressed powers, implied powers, federalism, Great Compromise, Elastic Clause, popular sovereignty
2. US Constitution – Articles of Confederation, Constitutional Convention, Virginia Plan, New Jersey Plan, articles, ratification, preamble
3. Framers of the Constitution – by state
4. Bill of Rights – purpose, James Madison, influences, adoption
5. Bill of Rights – each amendment
6. Civil Rights Amendments
7. Other Amendments
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
There are no reviews yet.