***Click here for a preview of this resource!***
This interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on elections in the United States in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from who can vote to how to run for office!
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
These interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of US Government notebooks & graphic organizers! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
In this resource you will find…
• 10 graphic organizers: 8 with text on them, and 2 left blank for your own customization.
• 4 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. Key vocabulary – polling place, precinct, ballot, absentee ballot, electorate, exit poll, referendum, recall, electoral college, electors, winner take all, political action committee (PAC)
2. Voting – who can vote, importance, political parties, what we vote on, how elections work, Presidential election, Midterm elections, electoral college, voting equipment, absentee voting
3. Types of elections – federal elections, state elections, local elections
4. Two-Party system – Democrats, Republicans, primary election, general election, other parties, advantages & disadvantages
5. Electoral College – definition, how it works, number of electors, how electors are chosen, how electors vote, all or nothing, advantages & disadvantages
6. Running for office – requirements, choosing a party, campaign team, money, slogan, campaigning, issues, debates
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other US Government interactive notebooks:
There are no reviews yet.