This interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the United States Constitution in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from the framers of the Constitution to the Amendments
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
In this resource you will find…
• 11 graphic organizers: 19 with text on them, and 2 left blank for your own customization.
• 4 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. Key vocabulary – Constitution, amendment, Federalists, Anti-Federalists, Constitutional Convention, checks & balances, expressed powers, implied powers, federalism, Great Compromise, Elastic Clause, popular sovereignty
2. US Constitution – Articles of Confederation, Constitutional Convention, Virginia Plan, New Jersey Plan, articles, ratification, preamble
3. Framers of the Constitution – by state
4. Bill of Rights – purpose, James Madison, influences, adoption
5. Bill of Rights – each amendment
6. Civil Rights Amendments
7. Other Amendments
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!