This interactive notebook includes everything you need to teach a unit on the United States Constitution in an engaging way! This resource covers everything from the framers of the Constitution to the Amendments.
These interactive notebooks are part of a larger BUNDLE of US Government notebooks & graphic organizers! Save 20% when you buy the bundle!
The organizers in this resource can be used on their own, or as a supplement to student note. Interactive notebooks are a great tool to keep students organized and engaged in the lesson!
In this resource you will find…
• 11 graphic organizers: 19 with text on them, and 2 left blank for your own customization.
• 4 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
• Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
• A cover page and table of contents is also included.
1. Key vocabulary – Constitution, amendment, Federalists, Anti-Federalists, Constitutional Convention, checks & balances, expressed powers, implied powers, federalism, Great Compromise, Elastic Clause, popular sovereignty
2. US Constitution – Articles of Confederation, Constitutional Convention, Virginia Plan, New Jersey Plan, articles, ratification, preamble
3. Framers of the Constitution – by state
4. Bill of Rights – purpose, James Madison, influences, adoption
5. Bill of Rights – each amendment
6. Civil Rights Amendments
7. Other Amendments
Please view the preview for an in-depth look at what is included in this resource!
Check out my other US Government interactive notebooks: