When I first started teaching American History I was so overwhelmed with covering all of the material I was required to cover, while also making my lessons engaging and meaningful for my students. Because let’s face it: not everyone loves social studies.
I knew I wanted to make social studies fun and interesting, but I was having a hard time finding resources that met all of the standards I needed to teach and that my students would love.
That’s when I began creating American History interactive notebooks. And guess what? I saw a change in my students and my classroom almost overnight!
So if you’re ready to keep your students engaged and enjoying your social studies lessons, you’re in the right place! I’m here to tell you all about why using American History interactive notebooks totally transformed my classroom and why I will never go back to traditional note-taking!
Interested in trying out my American History interactive notebooks for yourself? Click the button below for a sweet freebie!
There are so many reasons to love interactive notebooks:
- They are super engaging. Say goodbye to students complaining about being bored in class and hello to 100% engagement!
- They are versatile. They can be used on their own for independent research, or as a supplement to student notes.
- They help keep students organized (which keeps you sane). No more worrying about your students losing all the things.
All of American History planned for you
Are you constantly searching for or creating meaningful and engaging social studies lessons for your students? Are you finding that it’s taking up too much of your free time that you could be spending with your family and friends?
Are you ready to take back your weekends?
My American History year-long interactive notebook bundle covers everything you need to teach American History for the entire year!
Time periods covered:
- Part 1 covers Colonial America through the Early American Republic (1492-1828)
- Part 2 covers the Age of Jackson through Reconstruction (1828-1877)
- Part 3 covers the Gilded Age through World War II (1870s-1945)
- Part 4 covers the Cold War through the Present (1945-present)
Here’s what’s included in the year-long bundle:
- 431 graphic organizers with text on them, and others left blank for your own customization
- 158 pages of thorough suggested answers that you are free to use with these graphic organizers and flippables.
- 8 maps are also included
- Previews of each page in action for you or your students to reference.
- A cover page and table of contents for each notebook is also included.
Take a sneak peek!
Here’s what other teachers are saying:
I have utilized these resources this year and found them to be AWESOME! Highly engaging for the students and they love the Interactive Notebook way of learning vs. a Text book – Brittany H.
Absolutely fantastic and so engaging! Thank you thank you!! 🙂 – Christine F.
Fantastic interactive notebook pieces and information. Easy to use! – Cynthia B.
Love it! Great resource for students to have!!! – Belinda W.
This is a fabulous resource. Thank you! – Kimberly S.
Don’t forget your freebie!
Click the button below to grab a free sample of my American History year-long interactive notebook bundle!